Ever wondered what Namibia looks like? Namibia is one of the most unusual and stunning countries that I’ve ever been to. The landscapes are epic, the wildlife encounters are incredible and the cultural experiences are unlike anywhere else.
I recently returned from my third trip to Namibia and I wanted to share a few of my favourite photos from my trips (I have thousands but here are a small few)!
The photos are a mix from my old Olympus OMD and my iPhone.
Please Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. Affiliate sales help with the running costs of this site, so thank you for your support!
Photos to Inspire You to Visit Namibia
I hope these photos inspire you to visit beautiful Namibia!
Other Namibia posts you might enjoy…
- An Epic Namibia Itinerary (Plus Map, Tips & Best Placs to Visit)
- 35 Amazing Things To Do in Namibia
- Things To Know Before You Visit Namibia
- Visiting Sossusvlei in Namibia – Everything You Need to Know
- How to Visit the Tribes of Namibia
- A Guide to Windhoek, Namibia
- Amazing Things to Do in Swakopmund, Namibia
- A Guide to Etosha National Park in Namibia
- ANNOUNCING! The Rock My Namibia Adventure Tour
- Highlights of the Rock My Namibia Adventure (September 2022)
- Highlights of the Rock My Namibia Adventure (August 2018)
- A Visit to the Himba Tribe – What I Wish I’d Known
- The Best Places for Safari in Southern Africa
- My Complete Africa Packing List (Plus FREE Africa Packing Checklist)
Leave a Reply